The Anamorphic /i lenses offer superb optical and mechanical performance. Distortion, veiling glare, flares, and all aberrations are controlled at all apertures over the whole field of view. The cam focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability.
Ideal for close-ups and product shots, the Cooke 65 mm Macro Anamorphic /i 2X Prime lens has magnification ratio 4.1:1 with close focus of 5.5″ from front of lens.
First class optical and mechanical performance, solid build and smooth focus adjustments – everything you would expect from a Cooke classic.
- 25mm T2.3 cf 3′
- 32mm T2.3 cf 2’9″
- 40mm T2.3 cf 2’9″
- 50mm T2.3 cf 2’9″
- 65mm T2.6 cf 1’6″
- 75mm T2.3 cf 3’3″
- 100mm T2.3 cf 3’9″
- 135mm T2.3 cf 4’8″
- 180mm T2.8 cf 6’6″
- PL Mount
- 25 & 65mm are 136mm front diameter
- All other focal length 110mm front diameter
- Max. format covered: Super 35mm
- Color Matched and Compatible with 5/i, S4, miniS4 and CXX Lenses
- Aberrations, such as astigmatism, lateral and longitudinal colour are corrected
- /i Electronics sync with /i compatible Cameras and Accessories
- Cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments
For specific lens, camera or custom equipment requests, please contact a member of the Movietech team.