Cooke Mini S4/i Uncoated
Our UNCOATED S4/i feature an uncoated front element for softer contrast and flaring characteristics.
The Cooke Mini S4/i brings you the functionality and performance of the S4/I in a compact lightweight package.
One stop slower than the S4/i, the Mini’s are both smaller and lighter.
For specific lens, camera or custom equipment requests, please contact a member of the Movietech team.
- 18mm T2.8 cf 10″
- 25mm T2.8 cf 10″
- 32mm T2.8 cf 12″
- 50mm T2.8 cf 20″
- 75mm T2.8 cf 2’6″
- 100mm T2.8 cf 3′
- UNCOATED front element for softer contrast and flaring characteristic
- PL Mount
- 18mm has 110mm Front Diameter, the rest 87mm
- Maximum Format Covered: Super 35mm
- Smaller, lighter lenses which offer the same resolution, optical quality
and reliability as the S4/i
- Theses lenses are equally suitable for shooting film and digital images up to
and beyond a 4K resolution pipeline
- /i Electronics sync with /i compatible Cameras and Accessories
- Cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments
Cooke Mini S4 Uncoated vs Coated 2 h264 by Jeremy Benning