Cooke Panchro/i Classic
A modern talks on the classic vintage Cooke Panchro lenses from the 1920s.
Sympathetic to the look and feel of the original, but with updated glass and a host of features that make these lenses compatible with modern film and digital camera systems.
For specific lens, camera or custom equipment requests, please contact a member of the Movietech team.
- 18mm T2.2 cf 4.6″
- 25mm T2.2 cf 4.2″
- 32mm T2.2 cf 6.3″
- 40mm T2.2 cf 11″
- 50mm T2.2 cf 15″
- 75mm T2.2 cf 23.3″
- 100mm T2.6 cf 29.3″
- 21mm T2.2 cf 8″
- 27mm T2.2 cf 4.2″
- 65mm T2.4 cf 4.5″ (Macro)
- 135mm T2.8 cf 2′ 1.5″
- 152mm T3.0 cf 2′ 10″
- PL Mount
- All lenses have 110mm Front Diameters
- Maximum Format Covered: Super 35 | The 75 & 100mm lenses cover Full Frame
- Designed to give maximum performance at full aperture with superior control of flare, distortion and spherical aberration
- /i Electronics sync with /i compatible Cameras and Accessories
- Colour balanced, colormatched and compatible with Cooke 5/i, S4/i, miniS4/i and Anamorphic/i
- Cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments