Zeiss Supreme Primes
Lighter and more compact than comparable lenses, the Zeiss Supremes are built for use with 6K and 8K sensors, adding richer texture and greater depth to deliver truly cinematic results.
Our Zeiss Supreme lenses are highly detailed, providing a combination of clarity and creative freedom that allows users to capture a huge variety of looks when shooting in almost any condition.
For specific lens, camera or custom equipment requests, please contact a member of the Movietech team.
- 25mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.26 m | 10″
- 29mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.33 m | 13″
- 35mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.32 m | 13″
- 50mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.45 m | 18″
- 85mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.84 m | 2’9″
- 18mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.35 m | 14″
- 21mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.35 m | 14″
- 40mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.43 m | 17″
- 65mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.6 m | 2′
- 100mm T1.5-T22 cf 1.1 m | 3’9″
- 135mm T1.5-T22 cf 1.35 m | 4‘5‘‘
- 150mm T1.8-T22 cf 1.5 m | 4’11
- PL Mount
- Lightweight. compact design
- Superb detail
- Created for use with 6K and 8K sensor
- Highly detailed, rich texture – truly cinematic
Zeiss Supreme Prime Lenses Reel II
Shot on ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses Consistency is one of the key elements offered by the ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses: that means consistent coverage, color rendering, aperture, size, weight and ergonomics. All the lenses across the family cover full frame and even bigger sensors with an image circle of 46.2 mm. The Supreme Prime lenses are color matched across the full range and most feature a fast T-stop of T 1.5.