Zeiss Supreme Radiance Primes
Created to allow Cinematographers unprecedented levels of control over stunning, consistent flares, these compact lenses have all the attributes you would expect from a high-end, modern lens collection whilst retaining all the features associated with the regular Zeiss Supreme Primes.
Along with the incredible flare control, the unique look of the Radiance collection is further characterised by their supremely smooth in-focus/out of focus transition which adds richer texture and greater depth to images.
For specific lens, camera or custom equipment requests, please contact a member of the Movietech team.
- 25mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.26 m | 10‘‘
- 29mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.33 m | 13‘‘
- 35mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.32 m | 13‘‘
- 50mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.45 m | 18‘‘
- 85mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.84 m | 2‘9‘‘
- 21mm T1.5-T22 cf 0.35 m | 13.7‘‘
- 100mm T1.5-T22 cf 1.1 m | 3‘9‘‘
- PL Mount
- Incredible control over flare
- Newly developed T*Blue lens coating
- Cinematic large format coverage
- High Speed
Zeiss Supreme Prime Radiance/Supreme Prime Comparison
Zeiss take a side-by-side look at the flaring behavior of the new ZEISS Supreme Radiance lenses in comparison to regular ZEISS Supreme Prime lenses under different lighting situations.
Shot by cinematographer Takuro Ishizaka (JSC) on SONY Venice.