Sony Cinema Line FX6 Digital Camera – now at Movietech
We’ve added the Sony FX6 digital camera system to our digital imaging inventory.
The feature rich FX6 Cinema Line Camera is capable of capturing stunning 4K/120p images, its full-frame image sensor offers breathtaking sensitivity.
Packed full of digital performance, the FX6 features leading-edge movie functions plus a library of cinematic looks. Pro interfaces and an electronic Variable ND Filter further extend the creative capabilities of this neat little package.
Reliable and user friendly, the FX6 boasts large format capabilities in a convenient, accessible package – and of course, the system is fully compatible with our range of Super35 and full-frame PL lenses, spherical and anamorphic.
- Full-frame performance with high sensitivity and preset cinematic looks
- Leading-edge movie functions including Real-time Eye AF and Face Detection
- 4K (QFHD) high-frame-rate 120fps recording
- Built-in electronic Variable ND Filter
- Cinematic colour science with S-Cinetone
- SENSOR TYPE: 35 mm full-frame, single-chip CMOS image sensor
- PIXELS: Approx. 12.9 megapixels(total), Approx. 10.2 megapixels(effective)
- SENSITIVITY: ISO 800/12800 (Cine EI mode, D55 Light source)
- BUILT-IN OPTICAL FILTERS: Clear, linear variable ND(1/4ND to 1/128ND)
- MEDIA TYPE: CF express Type A / SD card (x2), Slot B can be used for saving configuration data.
- LCD: 8.8 cm (3.5 type), Approx. 2.76M dots
Get in touch to find out more or book a test.